Thursday, October 16, 2014

Latest feedback from a visiting school...



After viewing Mark and Matt's Year 5&6 students' ICT presentations I decided to use Comic Life as a medium for sharing my observations (attached).  I am still in awe of the innovative way the classes went about their learning.  I shared the use of learning pathways, workshops, edublogs and weekly reflection with my colleagues.  It definitely seemed like the 'next step' towards being more collaborative in a true sense.

I really appreciate the time you and Matt took in the morning to explain your school's journey, also, the welcoming way staff members allowed me to observe their classrooms. Many thanks again for allowing me to visit your school.  I am looking forward to making use of the new learning I acquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment